I have been diagnosed with trigeminal neuralgia, I had severe pain in my right side of face pressured head, sore mouth and sore nose on and off for 4 months.
Originally was prescribed 2 doses of antibiotics for sinusites which didn't help at all.

I don't like dentists so was avoiding them until I got a lump in my neck which said could be tooth abscess. I went to the dentist for an x ray and he said he wanted to take my wisdom tooth out which could be the reason for all my pain. Also he said the lump was nothing to do with him and I need to see my doctor.

3 days later with my wisdom tooth out, I am still in pain from the injections, still have a headache.

I don't know whether I actually have TN or not. I don't want to keep pestering the doctors.

So has anybody else had problems like this? Can TN cause the lymph nodes to swell?