... inactive pills. I take the active pills daily and do not miss. I am on my last day of the inactive pills and still haven't had my period. My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex two weeks ago the last week of my active pills. Could I be pregnant? Should I start my new pack as usual or wait for my period?
Yes you should start your new pack. When you're on the pills its not unusual to skip a period now and then because it lessens your uterine lining. If you're taking the pills correctly you have over a 99% protection. The chances you could have gotten pregnant are less then 1%. If you miss 2 periods in a row, then you call your dr.
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 24 Jan 2011 • 1 answer
Tri-Sprintec - I usually start my peiod on the 3rd placebo pill day, that's today and I haven't got?
Posted 22 Nov 2011 • 1 answer
So I started tri sprintec a month and a half-ish ago. my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex on the?
Posted 2 Dec 2012 • 1 answer
Posted 16 May 2015 • 1 answer
Posted 16 Sep 2015 • 0 answers