Does Tri Sprintec cause your menstrual cycle to be delayed?

You should have your menstrual period 2-3 days after you have finished the "active" pills in the package.

If you do not have a period, you should see your doctor.

How long shall I wait to have unprotected sex with my fiancé being on birth control?

I am on my last week of my first month set of tri sprintec pills. I did indeed start my menstrual cycle the first day of my white pills. Now my ...

Tri-Sprintec - I quit taking my birth control and Dec. it was Tri Sprintec?

I have not had a cycle since March 6. that was 61 days ago today. is it side effects from the birth control? I don't know what to do because I ...

Tri- Sprintec to Tri- Estarylla?

I just finished my three weeks of tri-estarylla and have been on the placebo since monday. With tri-sprintec i would just throw the placebo away, and ...

When am I safe from pregnancy? on tri sprintec and took emergency birth control pill?

I had to start a new cycle of tri sprintec birth control after messing up my last cycle by taking Amoxicillin along with it. I stopped taking ...

Starting Tri-Sprintec early?

If I am starting tri-sprintec for the first time and I start taking it before I get my next period how will it affect my cycle? Will my period come ...