me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex yesterday for about maybe 5 minutes. he didnt ejaculate, because i told him he was done and he got off me. that was it. I take my pill on time every day, I barely take it late, and if its late its an hour late and ive only done that once.

background:
last month on august 1st, we had protected sex and had him pull out to be extra safe. I got my period 3 days late and I started freaking out. after that I told him I wasnt ready to continue having sex since I freak out too much about getting pregnant, even though I know I'm not. I overthink it and start to freak out and have a mental breakdown. he said okay, that's fine. but yesterday he asked to put it in a little bit and thrusted a little bit. so I let him since he wouldn't be "getting any" for quite awhile. anyways, should I be worried? or should I be okay? (when I start to think about being pregnant I begin shaking and feeling nauseous and cant concentrate) (im 16, and I want to do a lot in the future, and I cant let a pregnancy throw me off!)

sorry for the post being so long, I just want to put as much detail as possible. thank you so much for your help!!