What treatment does takes care of hemorrhoid(pile)?

Anonymous 14 Nov 2012

Hello beebsyn. Preparation H might help. Certainly will give you some relief. Regards pledge

kaismama 14 Nov 2012

Being sure your stool isn't hard is another way, you may have to take a stool softener like colace. I found a very odd, at least until you think about it, cure for mine, vagicaine. Its got benzocaine in it so the burning and itching stops.

happybrandee 15 Nov 2012

I have hemorrhoids from pregnancy, and I have always found relief with over the counter stool softeners and Preperation H. If this doesn't help, contact your doctor, you may need something that is prescription strenght that only he or she can give you! Good luck, I hope you feel better soon, I know how miserable this can be.

beebsyn 17 Nov 2012

thanks house, i really appreciate you guys. the stool is soft. i think i would have to try the H.preparation. i used anusol of recent but does not really do the job.