Skip to Content

Does any one know of a treatment or surgeon for intra-cranial carotid stenosis?

Responses (1)

kaismama 8 Dec 2014

A vascular surgeon would be the dr to see. A carotid endarterectomy may be able to be done. This is basically a cleaning of the artery at spot that is stenosed. Possibly a stent, only the surgeon can tell you about this particular case. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions