How to treat constipation?

balbanese 12 Sep 2014

I use Miralax, works great, best price at COSTCO. All, change in diet, hydration and exercise (walking) help a lot as well.

kaismama 12 Sep 2014

Lots of fluids, exercise and fiber in your diet. I use colace and pericolace as needed. These are stool softeners and a mild laxative.

HPoole 13 Sep 2014

One word my friend--Linzess! I have probably 600 boxes at least of the miralax packets! I've tried it all! With Linzess -just 1 capsule in the morning, 30 min before Breakfast.
Hope you have the results I've had with it!

Levana5 3 Oct 2014

If you prefer natural cures like me, you should try Digestic by Mimonis, i tried it after a friend told me about it, and i went on their website and they had a promotion going on that you only have to pay for shipping and if you it doesnt work for you u don't have to pay the rest...
Anyways it works great for me, i feel better, i go to the bathroom regularly and without the feeling a laxative gives you. I think they still have the promotion going on.
Hope this helped