I have been taking 100mg of Trazodone, 100mg of Topamax and 400mg Plaquenil every day for the last 3 yrs.
I have sudden severe mood swings. daily sometimes several a day, that can become violent and I don't remember anything I do or say, at these times. My anxiety has worsened to where I am paranoid of everyone and everything. I have blackouts, maybe not full, my brain goes Auto-Pilot and I don't remember anything while it's going on. It only feels like seconds when it happens, but it's actually several minutes. This has happened while driving, I don't know how I did not cause an accident. Crying fits, saying hurtful things to people I love and I don't mean them or know I am doing it. Feeling lost, unsure of who I am(personality) or where I belong.
I was not aware of my mood changes until recently, because people around me did not bother to tell me.
I am on these meds for Fibromyalgia, migraines, insomnia and RA.