Trazodone - I take 100mg and really does not work... is it safe to take 2 of them?

PepperM 24 Oct 2015

Yes it is safe to take 2 but only by doctors orders. Are you taking it to sleep? I take 300 mg at night for insomnia. I gradually went from 100-300 over the years and always with my doctors permission.

chuck1957 24 Oct 2015

Blancanmiguel29; Yes the dose varies by person but you ALWAYS want the doctors okay to increase the dose,You have to be careful most the time it can take a bit to kick in but if your using it for sleep it should work right off.So check with your doctor prior to increasing your dose. Have a great day Stay positive Chuck1957

coloresue 25 Oct 2015

I agree with Pepper and Chuck, so now you have 3 opinions that are the same... ask your Dr's. advice about increasing your medication.