Why does tramadol don’t work for me?

Charmk56 13 days ago

It doesn't work for me either. And the side effects can be awful. Best bet is to ask your doctor to increase your dose if you can tolerate the side effects.
Please do your research on this drug as it has many interactions with other drugs and the side effects may not be worth it.

Nitro061 13 days ago

I’m the same, I’m totally immune to it.
It’s technically not an opiate, but works on the brain in the exact same way.. if you have found yourself in need of a heavy pain killer like Tramadol, you may want to sit down with your pharmacist and your doctor and discuss the real thing?
If you do not need it please please don’t start opiates because they are not fun and very addictive and dangerous.
I think looking at several other medications first for pain is the best way. Rule out all others.
Any questions please let me know.