Can I use tramadol 50mg for gum pain?

Anonymous 15 Jun 2013

Hello ejoshua. No. I doubt it will be effective. Take Tramadol as prescribed. Regards pledge

SLIPP 15 Jun 2013

I would think it'll help. I mean the basics are ur in pain, it's a pain killer... ya know. I wouldn't keep high expectations but it should help a bit. I wouldn't hesitate taking them.

Delila 15 Jun 2013

Hi, you could try it, but i'm not sure how much it would help? You would be better off trying a topical pain reliever such as adult Bonjela or Anbesol.

damister 15 Jun 2013

Be careful w/tramadol. It causes seizures. I blacked out last week and went to the ER and now blacked out again this week and now I have a sprained ankle and foot from the blackout fall. I think it is from taking Tramadol more than prescribed ( 10 pills at a time) Any one had the same problem?

MacIntosh12 15 Jun 2013

It should work great!

criccy 15 Jun 2013

Yes you can. I had oral surgery done and it worked quite well for me.