My mother has been on Tracleer for 3 weeks and is experiencing increasing fatigue. She would also like to take her "Alive" multi-vitamins from our healthfood store, but is afraid to for she was told the medicine does not react well with organic substances. What do you do? Does anyone else experience this level of tiredness and how to alleviate?
... It is currently 95 degrees and I am keeping things cool and she is eating rather well now. She weighs approximately 92 pounds and is 5' 2" - 72 years old very active until February 2010. Once a ballerina, she has been in excellent health with a diagnosis of scleroderma reached three years ago. She still works four days a week - eight hours per day unless the breathing is terrible, but she seems to be deteriorating from lack of energy and becoming much much less muscular.