Skip to Content

I have tounge/mouth pain and infections. What medicine should I take?

Responses (1)

kaismama 11 Apr 2014

You should see a dr to decide what you need for it. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions