Topiramate - has anyone lost weight with the 25mg tablet. I just started today?

cnoble 14 Nov 2015

Yes, I have lost a lot. Minimum 100 pounds maybe 150. Though towards the end I was doing Weight Watchers also but it is all I wanted to eat. The last month of the big weight loss was 20 pounds. I do not know how I did it. I did not starve myself or use any bulimia tricks. So all I am left with is, the Topiramate generic for Topamax as the only reason for me to have lost that much weight. It is sometimes hard for me to move so I am one to sit on my bum and not exercise. You may also notice you will begin to crave just certain foods and others will make you nauseous. That happened to me, I no longer like meat. I can only guess with all of these side effects of and changes in your taste as long as you do not crave sweets, usingTopamax you too will lose weight.