Mometasone is a potent steroid. Local side-effects include.
* the spread and worsening of untreated infection.
* thinning of the skin
* worsening acne or rosacea
* hypertrichosis (hair growth)
* stretch marks
See this link for a full list of side-effects for mometasone.
- Mometasone Information for Consumers
- Mometasone Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Mometasone (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 31 Mar 2010 • 1 answer
Posted 3 Jun 2010 • 2 answers
Posted 26 Sep 2010 • 1 answer
Posted 29 Mar 2011 • 1 answer
Posted 19 Sep 2015 • 0 answers