Hi, I am a 20 year old female (21 next month)
I am currently taking Levothyroxine (Synthroid) 75 mcg, once a day. It it supposed to be taken 1 hour before eating OR 2-3 hours after eating.

I was just prescribed Topamax, 25 mg once a day for a week, then twice a day after that
and Ativan, 25 mg. to be taken as needed for high anxiety.

Will these medications interact at all? I spoke with the pharmacist and all she said was to take the Synthroid and the Topamax separately. She suggested taking the Synthroid an hour before eating breakfast and the Topamax with dinner... but what about in a week from now, when I'll be taking Topamax 2x a day?? Will I just take the Synthroid as lunch then?

Also it would be wonderful to know if these 3 medications have any side effects from all 3 being taken every day. Thank you so much!!

I am 5'7, 180 pounds and used to be a steady 130. I am hoping to lose at least 30 pounds and my doctor told me this would help. People say it does help you lose weight, by curbing your appetite a lot. That disappointed me, because I have a huge appetite and I love food. I will miss eating food because it's a pleasure for me, not just filling you up when you're hungry lol. Also: I went to my doc to get help for ANXIETY, anger issues and recent mild depression. So why was I prescribed Topamax, an anti-migraine, epilepsy and bipolar medication? Thank you so much