I've been on this med for 6 years!? After researching the side affects I have many of them: low magnesium, joint issues, osteoarthritis in my hip, white spots on my lips my dentist though it was cancer, lesions on my legs and I am extremely concerned? Are other people experiencing problems? I understand there are many class actions in the States going on right now. I am extremely concerned. What can you share?
I was told my my Doctor to stop taking Pantoprazole because of all the side effects: heart attacks?
- 16 Jun 2017 by Diana C
- 7 August 2018 (10 weeks ago)
- helicobacter pylori infection, heart attack, erosive esophagitis, osteoarthritis, pantoprazole, side effect, doctor, lips, heart, magnesium
- Pantoprazole Information for Consumers
- Pantoprazole Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Pantoprazole (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 4 Sep 2012 • 1 answer
Posted 2 Oct 2012 • 1 answer
Posted 2 Feb 2013 • 3 answers
Posted 13 Nov 2015 • 2 answers
Helicobacter Pylori Infection - Just had a breath test done and came back negative but my stomach...
Posted 6 Aug 2018 • 1 answer