... spotting before and after... now 10 days after that im spotting again is that normal or what can it mean? I also have some cramping on my left side only
Ok I was told by my doctor to take medroxyprogesterone 10mg for 5 days. My I had my period with?
- 10 Mar 2015 by inhopesofababy
- 10 March 2015
- medroxyprogesterone, doctor, period, spotting
Added 10 Mar 2015:
Sorry forgot to say i want to have kids and i sont really get my period often so I can get my period normal or at least 3 to 4 times a year
Why did he put you on it?
Yes, spotting can occur as a side effect.
- Medroxyprogesterone Information for Consumers
- Medroxyprogesterone Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Medroxyprogesterone (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Updated 3 Aug 2013 • 1 answer
Updated 25 Aug 2014 • 1 answer
Updated 5 Sep 2017 • 1 answer
Medroxyprogesterone - my doctor prescribed the Provera 10mg for 14 days because I have was seeing my
Updated 23 Nov 2015 • 2 answers
Updated 14 Apr 2018 • 1 answer