Skip to Content

I was told 10 years ago I had enlarged heart didn't see specialist can it cure itself ?

Responses (1)

kaismama 12 Apr 2014

No, you should see a cardiologist. The heart is a muscle like any other. For instance, if it has to beat harder because your blood pressure is high, it will get more enlarged from working. You should be followed and watched closely for high blood pressure and the heart enlarging further. I too have one, and I see a cardiologist even tho so far I have no symptoms. In my case its hereditary and I can see where I'll be headed by looking at my Mom and all her siblings. There are things that can be done when it becomes problematic.

kaismama 13 Apr 2014

The one thing my cardiologist emphasized was to make sure you drink lots of water so that you keep your blood flowing easily. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions