Time to look up loose pills in med chest? Front-10 Back-n , scored 358. Idk what pill is?

chuck1957 26 Dec 2017

organized mom; at least you have all the numbers and letters to help us. this is a pill extra strength with Hydrocodone. here is the copy and past and you make sure everything matches you should never have any pills that are not labeled in a bottle this pill now in most states is a sch ii narcotic. and could get you into a lot of trouble.((( n 358 101/1 Previous Image Next Image
Drug: Acetaminophen and Hydrocodone Bitartrate
Strength: 325 mg / 10 mg
Pill Imprint: n 358 10
Color: White
Shape: Capsule-shape

organized moms 26 Dec 2017

Thanks chuck1957. In fact I do have pain meds of this nature from a past ankle fracture, fusion, take-down and total replacement. Over the years, now cleaning up years of loose, pills, otc and RX. I can lookup items, and discard. I need to know how to discard without environmental issues. Most pills I found, but this was a tough one. Thanks again chuck1957

chuck1957 26 Dec 2017

Good moms; Many states or towns you can just take old medication into the police dept and give it to them at the front desk. Or just wait for a weekend when they offer this service in a parking lot by the cops or sometimes the board of pharmacy will have a collection to turn in to Pharmacist also. Glad we got it figured out. thanks again. Chuck1957