Is there a better time of day to take exalgo (am/pm)?

Anonymous 17 Jan 2013

Hello wcc. Depending how active the person taking the Exalgo is (CNS is a factor) and severity of pain, it is up to the user. Regards pledge

DzooBaby 18 Jan 2013

If it causes drowsiness, it would be best to take it at bedtime but like my friend pledge states, it is really up to the user.

cupcake7667 18 Jan 2013

What's your dosage? I've been on it for four years now. I take 4 16 mg tabs all at once in the morning as prescribed by my doctor. I don't get drowsy since its ER dilaudid and I need it to cover my pain during the day. What did your doctor suggest? If you do feel drowsy, there's nothing wrong with pm but since its an extended release narcotic, you won't feel the benefit through the day. Best!

qaz8848 13 Jun 2013

I have been taken exaglo 32mg for about 4 months along with Dilaudid and it seems to help and believe me I have been on a lot of meds over the years oxy i20 mg that's a 80mg and 40mg if that confused plus 8 30mg oxycodone I think that was the best for me I had a crush injuries to both lower legs on the job site in 1998 and no its get no better. I have ask doctors to put me back on oxycontin etc but they wont do it 4exaglo cost workers comp for 150 exaglo just less then $8,000.00 you wwo7uld think just to save money but no last question did no they finally take out the op in oxycontin. best time to take is every 12 hours follow the instruction on bottom