ENT gave option of surgery now. but with severe copd pulmonary hypertension Afib and i had a dvt my pulmonary doc said that I am too high risk for surgery.
I understand all this. But what happens if I really do need surgery. If I have it I could die and If I dont have it I probably will die. if the copd doesnt kill me first. has anyone else gone thru this kind of decision?
Just kinda feeling confused and fustrated right now.