Thyroid Desiccated - Does NDT help with sleep problems caused by frequent urination at night ?

Hvayou 28 Apr 2016

Hi! I've wondered if there was a connection between my thyroid issue and frequent urination, and I'm like you, it's very noticeable and worse at night! I get up & go frequently! I didn't make the connection until I read your question, but I've been off my meds for almost a month, going next week to get back on, but I have noticed it's worse lately for sure! So, I'd say yes! I didn't notice until you brought it to my attention, but I was going less, and of course sleeping better when I was taking my meds!! Even with meds, I do have occasional sleep issues, insomnia, hard to fall asleep, then sleeping short stretches to awake again! But my dr is still working on my dosage, so he says that will get better as soon as I've reached my optimal dose, which I pray is sooner rather than later! Good luck! Have u started NDT? Noticed a change with sleep patterns & frequently waking up to pee? Hope & pray it works for u & u get the sleep u need very soon!