This is my first pregnancy, I'm taking vitaphil prenatal vitamins, can I also take dha tablets ?

This is a question for your OB Congratulations

definatly ask the doctor. im not even close to sure but i dont think you can but ask the doc!

Your first Baby Congradulations !!!

I know you want to be very, very healthy for your baby. But you can over- dose on Vitamins. Stick with the ones the doctor gave you. Eating healthy and cutting down on your stress is really the best you can do for yourself. Take your quiet stroll every day. Enjoy every minute. Oh, just got an idea ... Keep a diary and some day when your son or daughter is about to have children of their own, give it to them. Another thing, on delivery have someone put a recorder in the basinet and you will hear the baby's first cry forever.