It is why we have the ups and downs. Ok so i realize now i was not ready yet to start the taper. My Dr says I still need time to even me all out. There are two types of people. The ones that get up every morning and well say "Good God, morning"
what i do know is before I was on the soboxone i would get up and feel like ugh , had not slept and sweated and worse i was depressed. Now i am the other type. I get up and it is " Good morning god'! I am ready to take on the world. Confident and positive. I know i will now be on the suboxone for a few more months, or whatever it takes. I am so much better off not trying to worry every day about starting and how i would ultimately feel awful. unecessary pressure. I also spoke to my Dr at length about this support group. he was impressed and did not even know it existed. My details about all of you, about the support you offer was in his words " every bit as valuable as the support he offered" in fact he said it was better because my friends here have been ther and done that! I agree. I probably will not be back on line until Tuesday have a trip to take. You will all be in my thoughts and I want to hope and wish with everyone of you, a happy labor day weekend. I hope everyone will be safe.
All my progress would not have been possible without all of you. you are all heaven sent and I will never take one of you for granted. I still have a long way to go but I am very confident I will be right there with those of you who have taken the same path.
I going to miss checking or responding over the next few days, actually i will still check my mail from my iphone. Nope going to bring my Laptop in case I need to support someone. With all my heart I send to each of you my love and best wishes.
Most sincerely
Coby () () () () () () () ()