I am allergic to a lot of medications and when I had a reaction to isosorbide DN , the ER doctor said that there are tests to find out if you are allergic to food dyes, fillers, binders, bases or even to a particular manufacturer who uses these things in all their medications. That you can get a list of ingredients in each medication and once you find out what you are allergic to, to give the list to the pharmamist so that he can make sure that you don't get any medications containing them. Do you know of any such tests? The ER doctor said that it is possible that I may have to take all my medications in pure form only, like liquid form, capsule form, and not in pill form because of this. Any info that you can give me would be greatly appreciated because I never heard of this. My allergy list is bigger than my medication list which is very big.