Skip to Content

My testicles hurt to the touch .then it goes away .like a couple hours .then returns down the road?

Responses (1)

masso 16 Mar 2015

I suggest you go to the Urologist for a full check up.

Take care,

masso.- free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions