Skip to Content

Terconazole - Is there a pill for uti or yeast infection instead of creams?

Responses (1)

chuck1957 16 Dec 2015

Yes there are oral pills the doctor can give you. Or even a vaginal suppository if you don't like the cream. But you well have to get in and talk with the doctor good luck. free discount card

Further Information

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions