The side effects of nausea and morning depression have been getting a little worse each day and I am waking up during the night again anyway. I don't want to increase my dose due to the side effects.
I don't know if I should expect side effects when stopping it and the doctor's office did not call me back (again). I should probably wait until monday but I really don't want to have 3 more days like today.
Does anyone know if I need to taper or can I just stop taking them?