Telaprevir - hi starting treatment wed having lots of aniexty 3rd time for me 1st for teaprevir?

pooh23 23 Aug 2011

Hi I have done previous treatments w/o any success. I was able to try telaprevir for the initial 4 week. I had blood work appt Mon.Dr's appt. was on that fri. Tues before my appt. I made the decision to stop. I was losing dosages could not eat or drink. My dr. called in nausea meds it was making my head spin forever. I could not think drive or talk. I was very happy to be able to try it . I gave it my best try. I told my family If I go to sleep I feel like I will not wake up. It did make my viral count go way down. My dr said I guess it was going to cure or kill you. Good luck to everyone. I gave it my best shot.

bless1 13 Oct 2011

Hi, has anyone experienced hair loss or change in texture of hair while on telaprevir or combination drugs? If so is it permanant or reversible?
May god continue to bless pooh23. You know every thing is in his hands...

pooh23 16 Oct 2011

My hair did change. I have short cut right now. This has happened before and it was a while before my hair was healthy again. My skin has changed easy bruising and very sensitive to cold.