I've been taking 0.25mg Klonopin along with 200mg Zoloft for 2 years. I stopped taking Zoloft cold turkey a few months ago, a month later I had really bad depression. When I went to my primary doctor and spoke to him about it I asked if I could try Wellbutrin because I felt extremely lethargic on Zoloft. I've been doing great on Wellbutrin except for constantly increasing anxiety. It's been 4 weeks now and my anxiety lasts most of the day.
I went back to my doctor and asked if he could add Zoloft back to help me deal with anxiety. In the meantime while I wait for the Zoloft to start working, some days I find myself taking 1mg of Klonopin. So far I've taken it twice about a week apart, aside from that I usually stick to my 0.25mg doses. If I continue to take 1mg a day while waiting for the Zoloft to finally help will I have to taper back to 0.25mg slowly? or will I simply be able to drop back down to 0.25mg without tapering?