Tan/Beige Bar withOUT inscription? Any ideas?

Plain Jane 13 Mar 2011

It is impossible to ID any pill online without an imprint - sorry. All Rx and OTC drugs in the US are required by the FDA to have an imprint.

Your pill could be one of the following: diet, energy, herbal, vitamin, illicit or foreign.

tchron 28 May 2012

These are pressed, someon has the pill press just like x is made an if u look the number on the bar up it comes up a white xanax... they put lk 1mg in bar so u still feel something n othere crap too... DO NOT TAKE, this is coming from schererville indiana

superfly138 29 Apr 2013

I'm from schererville, too. these so called "Yellow" bars are being passed off as the real thing. since a year ago the bars started looking different. smaller, more rectangular. I myself havent had a problem with them. but I am pretty sure theyre counterfeit, just like the tri's around here