Tamoxifen is ruining my life. Has anyone just stopped taking it ?

kaismama 24 Nov 2012

Have you talked to your doc? There are other meds he could try. Unfortunately not taking something can ruin your life too.

KATEHATESCANCER 28 Nov 2012

I just started Tamoxifen two months ago and I feel the same way you do. I am on this site for moral support. I think we all need more help than we think. The mental game is hard enough, then add the lack of sleep, frustration, and everything else new! I guess my comment is - you would regret stopping if you got the cancer back! I know I don't want to play that game again. Keep positive! I am taking 10 mg twice a day, see if that helps.

kaismama 28 Nov 2012

I remember my sis in law struggling with it. It is like the worst menopause ever. I know how you ladies feel, but I agree kate, fighting the cancer is worse.