Skip to Content

I'm taking xeljanz, Indocin & tramadol. what can I use for dry up nasal drip, like alkazer plus?

Responses (1)

Delila 18 Apr 2015

Hi, you could try Rhinocort (Budesonide) - it doesn't interact with the medications you take currently free discount card

Further Information

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions