While taking Wellbutrin are there certain foods I should avoid?

kaismama 19 Jul 2014

No, you don't need to avoid anything.

kaw06 19 Jul 2014

I think you're good on about anything your want to eat. From personal experience I will suggest to stay away from alcohol in excess however.

4N Substances 20 Jul 2014

In all the years I took Wellbutrin I never heard of nor did I ever experience a negative interaction with any foods.

fayfaith 20 Jul 2014

Actually I was told when I was first put on Wellbutrin n while taking Wellbutrin not to eat grapefruit. And was reminded many times over not to eat grapefruit. And I love fresh pink grapefruit! So that was a little depressing to me. Please call your doctor's office first thing Monday morning n asked to speak to the nurse n ask her/him about it ?. They will certainly discuss n review the information with you. Have a good weekend n try not to worry to much. Everything will work out... God Bless