I am taking uricto but can feel the onset of gout.should I carry on taking it?

kaismama 1 Mar 2015

What did your dr tell you? I wouldn't think so because you need a certain blood level for it to work, taking time off from it would decrease it so you'd be almost starting over when you restart it.

gkenwill 2 Mar 2015

Haven't heard of Uricto. I take allopurinol 300 mg. Sometimes I feel the onset of gout even on the allopurinol but I just keep taking it as prescribed. I don't think you are supposed to stop taking your gout medicine. I've been on my gout medicine for about two years now and haven't had a major attack were as before I seemed to have some sort of pain all the time. Now when I feel an attack coming on the feeling just goes away after a day or two. I hope I continue to have the same good results. I'm not about to stop my mediciation.