As my pain was very bad & constant, taking the slow release 200mg Tramadol twice a day has been a God send! My usual pain is gone & for the first week I didn't really even get any side effects. Then came the itchy skin, insomnia as well as fatigue, blurred vision & difficulty urinating.
Two months on, most of them have gone. I still have sleep issues & it does take a little longer to pee but what concerns me is that a new side effect has popped up...
My knees are so sore I find it hard to sitting, standing & walking...
Can anyone out there let me know what kind of effects they had when on Tramadol 200mg sr?
I should add that I was taking up to 18 panadine (15mg of codine in each pill) a day & I went to my dr for help, this is also why he put me on the Tramadol which worked so well that I stopped taking codine that very day after my first Tramadol. So could my joint pain be withdrawl symptoms? But can I still get withdrawl symptoms if I'm taking another pain killer? And if so, how come this new side/withdrawl effect just pop up after two months??
Please help if you have ANY information at all! I would be so very greatful for anything :)