Can taking Savella help with chronic fatigue syndrome?

Anonymous 23 Apr 2012

Hello angel0713. Yes, I believe it will help. Regards, hope you get to feeling better and that Savella helps. pledge

angel0713 23 Apr 2012

Thanks for your reply. I just took my first pill. I have chronic fatigue syndrome and ebstein Barr virus so I am hoping it will help. Nothing else has helped.

Anonymous 23 Apr 2012

Now I understand. I read up on the Ebstein Barr Virus. I hope it (Savella) helps, at least ease some of the tiredness/fatique.

Tee6759 25 Apr 2012

Hello Angel,
I suffer from fibromyalgia and doctors consider CFS along the same lines. I've been taking Savella for over a year now and I've been very pleased with how its helped me thru my situation. It takes about 3 weeks to build to the theraputic level in your system but it could happen sooner. The medication has done wonders for me, even tho my fibromyalgia has gone into a chronic stage now. I take 100mg a day. I hope it works as well for you, just give it time. I hope you get to feeling better very soon.
In peace
Tee