Does taking Remeron, Fluoxetine and Rhodiola have any bad interactions?

kaismama 10 Jun 2014

At the top of the page in the blue stripe are the words interaction checker, click on it and you can check it out.

pamee 11 Jun 2014

There is an interaction with fluoxetine and remeron.Talk to your doctor before using fluoxetine together with mirtazapine (remeron). Combining these medications can increase the risk of a rare but serious condition called the serotonin syndrome. It is a very rare condition and if the same doctor prescribed both of the meds to you then there should be no problem. The rare condition usually happens when you're on high doses. If you have any concern talk to your Dr.

Ld03 8 Jul 2014

This medication has bad side effects. I took 1/2 of 15 mg did not sleep good through the night and woke up feeling tired and confused. I have bad social anxiety, this was prescribed for sleep. I don't recommend Remeron.