I know there's a million questions on here that are like "Am I pregnant? " but I'm very stressed out and I need some advice.

I take a birth control pill, Junel Fe 1.5mg/30 everyday. I have never missed a day, but I do take it irregularly sometimes. On week days, I usually take it within the same two hour time frame (7-9 am), but on the weekends, I like to sleep in and so I take it anytime between 10 am - 2 pm. I know this is not good to do, but I've always used the birth control pill mainly to keep my periods light and stop the severe cramps I used to have.

Last night, I had sex around 11 pm. I always use condoms because like I said, I use the pill as more of a backup and I know it's not 100% effective so I like to use two pregnancy prevention methods at once. Well, after having sex we found out that the condom broke. I'm freaking out because I don't take my birth control pill perfectly so I know there's a chance I could be pregnant. I know the pill is supposed to prevent ovulation from happening, but I think I may have started ovulating yesterday. A few hours before having sex, I felt some lower abdominal cramps that felt a lot like period cramps. I also have a period tracker app that says today I will start to ovulate.

I'm going to take a Plan B pill asap, but could I have started ovulating and already be pregnant? Is there even a point to taking Plan B now?