I have been taking naltrexone and would like to start taking tramadol. what are the effects?

Delila 23 Nov 2013

I was taking Tramadol, and my psychiatrist wanted me to start taking Naltrexone, and i had to make sure every trace of Tramadol was out of my system before doing so... if you were to check to see if the 2 medications interact, the information on this site won't show anything - however, they both affect chemicals in the brain and i was warned that they are too much alike to be taken together???

santi07 23 Nov 2013

Hi I took tramadol for a short time then I had some bad side effects, my coordination wasnt normal and I my speach was of slured so my doctor took me off tramadol, that doesnt mean you would have the same side effects theres people that can tolerate tramadol without any kind of side effects, Im just sharing my experience that I had with tramadol.