Skip to Content

If I'm taking lisinopril, can I change to nifediac cc?

Responses (1)

Marvell 21 Mar 2013

Yes, you can change to Nifediac (nifedipine) from lisinopril. Obviously you'll need to discuss it with your doctor first.

Nifedipine and lisinopril both are used to treat high blood pressure but they work differently.

All the best. free discount card

Further Information

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions