Rajive I think he's talking about Sinemet. He posted the question in the Sinemet group so I'll assume that is the medication in question.
How to use Sinemet:
Use Sinemet as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
* Take Sinemet by mouth on an empty stomach at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after eating.
* Carefully follow the dosing schedule given to you by your health care provider. It may take several weeks to a few months to notice benefit from use because the dose is carefully adjusted over time.
* If you are also taking iron salts (eg, ferrous sulfate), do not take them within 2 hours before or 2 hours after taking Sinemet. Check with your doctor if you have questions
* Take Sinemet on a regular schedule to get the most benefit from it. Taking Sinemet at the same times each day will help you to remember to take it.
* Continue to take Sinemet even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
* If you have been taking levodopa, do not start taking Sinemet until at least 12 hours after your final dose of levodopa.
* If you miss a dose of Sinemet, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Sinemet.
- Sinemet Information for Consumers
- Sinemet Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Sinemet (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 30 Apr 2010 • 1 answer
Posted 18 Apr 2011 • 1 answer
Posted 11 May 2011 • 1 answer
Is it safe to take Kalms Night tablets (1 each night) to help sleep problems while taking sinemet CR
Posted 15 Nov 2011 • 1 answer
Posted 8 Jun 2013 • 1 answer