I'm a female, genotype 1, stage 3, No prior testament viral load 7 Mil., had it for 35 years.

About 50 minutes after taking the pill, I start to feel anxiety, depression, upset stomach (whether I eat or not) shaky hands, extreme sleepiness if I try to do anything that day otherwise it's a generalized weakness where I want to lay on the couch all day. REALLY bad brain fog,. it descends upon me like a net, I can't get out of. I take it at 10 am because of the insomnia. I haven't had one headache though. Is this all in my head? Can the pill wear off over night, and then kick in after it enters my blood stream?
Or is it something that gives you the same symptoms through out the course of the treatment.
Please let me know if anyone else experiences the medication kicking in after taking the pill or do most people feel a constant stream of side effects? I've been drinking half gallon of water per day.
Some days are better than others.
Thank you for any input you can give me.

ps
I wonder why harvoni doesn't list stomach problems as a side effect?