Anonymous

Taking Fioricet and tizanidine good or bad?

There are a few drug interactions between Fioricet and tizanidine. It can be taken together if necessary but the patient should be monitored.

Please see link below for the interactions in detail:

https://www.drugs.com/drug_interactions.php

Does the Imitrex injection provide a benefit similar to trigger-point injections?

I get migraine headaches that are the result of severe muscle spasms in my neck. In total desperation one time I used my prescribed Imitrex injection ...

Is zanaflex really that bad?

I was prescribed zanaflex 4mg TID but have never taken it before. I've read most side effects and am think of taking 1mg first to see how it ...

How long should it take for me to feel relief from taking Tizanidine?

I have been taking this for 3 to 4 days & it doesn't seem to be helping how much time is needed before I know the dosage is correct how long ...

Why can't I sleep while taking TiZANidine?

I Have recently been prescribed TiZANidine for bad muscle spasms. And since starting the prescription, If I take one before bed, I can not sleep. It ...

Does tizanidine help joint pain?

I was put on this but I do not have muscle spasms or cluster headaches. I have trouble with my joints. It doesn't seem to help but seems my pain ...