I am taking Cymbalta 30mg twice a day. Today I took Cymbalta 30mg delayed release. Does that matter?

chuck1957 1 Mar 2017

Cstuc; Sorry I am a bit confused with your question as far as I know Cymbalta only come in delayed release or timed release is what it really is. I think you should call your Pharmacist and double check what you have there all of them if it is a capsule form it is a timed release capsule did they just change you from a brand name to the generic name or look if it looks different call the Pharmacist like I said and tell them what you have done. after you look at your prescription bottles and see what they say and that it is the same color as it was I would like to know what you have if I am wrong but Cymbalta comes in several strengths but they all are timed release.