Taking buspar along with viibryd and want to taper off viibryd completelywill help withdraws?

Inactive 5 May 2013

Hello Debbie rider. Not certain as to the question. Your question was either cut short or I am not reading it properly. Regards pledge

Debbie rider 19 May 2013

Was told that viibryd and buspar was not a good cocktail to take together... Since I have had a lot of horrible side effects with viibryd I feel this must be correct. So I am tapering off viibryd from 40to 20 which was bad so I have went to 15 now 10 mg shud I just stop after the 10 or what

Inactive 5 May 2013

Ask your doctor how to avoid withdrawal symptoms when you stop using Viibryd.

He´ll tell you to lower your dosage gradually, and it does work I´ve done it with other meds, it takes a bit of time, not too much.

Take care,

4N Substances 11 May 2013

Debbie your question unfortunately wasn't clear and I'm afraid you didn't get the answer you needed. Can you clarify so we can discuss the serious topic-Viibrud withdrawals?