Skip to Content

I've been taking Amox Tr-k clv and woke up with a rash, should I stop using it?

Responses (1)

kaismama 18 Mar 2015

Yes and call your dr. If you have an antihistamine in the house, take one. If you start having swelling in your face get to an er. Call 911 don't drive yourself. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions