Tadalafil - Does generic cialis work?

jon_furman 19 Jan 2016

it will when there is a generic available. wait till 2017

cheetah88 16 Aug 2016

I have not tried it yet, but have seen several posts elsewhere saying it worked for them. You can buy generic versions through Canadian pharmacies.

Painwraith 23 Aug 2016

If you are located in The United States there is no generic drug available yet for Cialis. From my own personal experience (and money wasted) I would suggest staying away from ordering online from a "Canadian pharmacy". Most of these are just fronts for India made pharma that do NOT have any safety over-watch protection in place to ensure purity or quality. The supposed "generic equivalent" to Cialis that I ordered did not work anything like the US brand name. Generics will soon be available in the US so we can all save money but don't throw it away on "cheap" imitations through the Internet.