Skip to Content

Tablets for prolapse rectum?

Responses (1)

kaismama 20 May 2013

There is no medication for this. You need to see a dr. Sometimes it requires surgery if it keeps recurring. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions